What are the benefits for the dealer / store owner?
- The merchant is certified to operate his business in a reputable manner. It also includes an optional money-back guarantee for the buyer. This gives him security, which makes the purchase decision easier and thus leads to an increase in conversions (average 23%).
- Traffic is also increased due to the improvement in search engine rankings with an optimized Trusted Shops rating profile. The collected stars can be displayed in the Google search ads, AdWords ads and in the Google store. This makes the ads more prominent and the seal of approval evokes customer’s trust.
- Store owners benefit from the viral effects when customers share their ratings in social networks. In addition, Trusted Shops mediate in case of discrepancies between the store owner and customers.
Quality label + customer rating + buyer protection = More trust = More sales
What is the benefit for the buyer?
- The buyer benefits from Trusted Shops in so far as he gets security through the seal. He can recognize at first sight that the Shop was examined and thus a certain standard corresponds.
- With the money-back-guarantee he can protect himself quickly and easily and thus avoid possible losses.
- By reading the reviews, it is possible to get a quick picture of the store based on the opinions of previous buyers and then evaluate it yourself.
How does Trusted Shops work?
- Every store owner can become a member of Trusted Shops. The base price is 49 Euro per month.
- First of all, the retailer receives a store owner’s manual that helps the retailer prepare his store for the exam. It also includes legally binding texts, sample formulations and checklists.
- After registration, the store is tested for creditworthiness, price transparency, customer service and data protection. If it passes, the owner receives the certification and can link the Trusted Shops seal in his shop. This is valid for one year and is then extended after a renewed test.
Are Trusted Shops also available in the B2B sector?
Also within the B2B range dealers, medium-size enterprises and Shop suppliers profit from the Trusted Shop certificate. In particular, since in this industry Vorkasse is a usual mode of payment. Buyers can let this transaction of Trusted Shops secure itself and escape thereby the danger to suffer losses. Dealers however do not need to offer supply on calculation, but can refer to the payment secured by Trusted Shops by precash.